STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

stm32072xx PLL and clock config

Hi,I'm newbie but I need to check if the second code block includes the first code block.I'm dealing with stm32F072xx.If required I can share more part of code.1:RCC->CR |= RCC_CR_HSION;while(!(RCC->CR & RCC_CR_HSIRDY)){};RCC->CFGR &= ~(RCC_CFGR_PLLM...

Gaucho by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

I2C Sequential Transfer Function

I am configuring STM32L496ZGP as an I2C Slave. Master is a software(i.e.)Aardvark Total Phase Control Center and I am sending some data for this I2C Slave to receive.int main(void){   HAL_Init();   SystemClock_Config();   MX_GPIO_Init();  MX_I2C2_Ini...

vbk22398 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC oversampling - how does this work exactly?

In the RM the section on the hardware oversampling "25.4.31 Oversampler" is quite brief in it's explication, it states that "There are no changes for conversion timings in oversampled mode: the sample time is maintained equal during the whole oversam...

Robmar by Senior III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F407-BareMetal Clock Setting not working

Hi all, I tried to configure the clock to run at 32MHz and I was using Systick to toggle the LED every 1 Sec by configuring the Systick reload value by 32Mhz -1. But, Somehow toggling is not happening for exactly 1 sec, and also used a logic analyzer...

clock_systick_Led.png

GPIO interrupt triggered incorrectly

I am using micro switches in my system with the GPIO EXTI. I would like to detect only the press of the switch, but the interrupt was triggered on both press and release of the switch. The interrupts were even triggered twice on each press and releas...

hchienti_0-1714113986504.png
hchienti by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nfc01a1 wont work properly

Hello everyone, I am new to the world of STM32 and am trying to get a bit familiar with the topic. Unfortunately, I'm stuck with the code to read the UID from an NFC tag. The code itself has no errors and is uploaded to the microcontroller. Unfortuna...

Tamti by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels