STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Does DMA miss data while it is used by SAI interface?

Hi everyone,I work on Data Acquisition System project. Our main controller is STM32F765VG. We used ADS131A0x A/D converter (by SPI) to sample input signal in our previous version. Now we want to replace ADS131A0x with ADS1274 (because of its higher s...

0693W000000UhtJQAS.jpg 0693W000000UhuHQAS.jpg
Ltura.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC calibration on the reference voltage

Hello I am exploring the ADC functionality of STM32F103C8T6. I connected a potentiometer to PA2 and connected an LED at PA0 as indicator. The indicator shall get activated once the potentiometer reaches the set threshold. I tried to set the maximu...

RSy.1 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! GPIO pin does not stay high

Hi everyone,I am trying to use CubeMX and the HAL library to get two STM32F411E discovery boards to communicate with each other via SPI. In a first step I am simply trying to configure the master correctly. I want to drive the NSS pin of the slave wi...

BKölz.1 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32L43KC: Changing Clock Frequency?

Hey guys, just having the hardest of times changing clock frequency to 80MHz for the system clock and 43MHz for the ADC clock. Every time I try it seems the writing function to registers gets disabled such as RCC->AHB2ENR trying to enable GPIOA and A...

CLeo.1 by Senior II
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! WFE examples required for stm32 family?

Hello ,I would like to get some examples for WFE based sleep . In stm32cube examples, i see that most of them are like WFI based examples. Request someone to help me with this information. Thanks in advance.Regards,Vinoth

STM32H745 DMA Mem-to-Mem inter-core data transfer

I would like to perform DMA based memory to memory transfer between cores with interrupt generation on Transfer Complete. To start of with the project i used Demo code (STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.7.0 -> Projects -> NUCLEO-H745ZI-Q-> Demonstrations) added mem...

Madhan by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos