STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32L452 QSPI no output

HiI am using a STM32L452 MCU with a quadspi flash from Micron.I configured the board using CubeMX and have tried making a test code based on the example in: STM32Cube_FW_L4_V1.15.1\Projects\STM32L476G-EVAL\Examples\QSPI\QSPI_ReadWrite_DMAI'm trying t...

0693W000000V9CwQAK.png

STM32G4 USART strange output

Hi I am trying to write a echo program and the USART1 configuration code is shown below. RCC->AHB2ENR |= RCC_AHB2ENR_GPIOAEN; //Enable GPIOA Clock RCC->APB2ENR |= RCC_APB2ENR_USART1EN; //Enable USART1 Clock   GPIOA->AFR[1] |= (0b0111 << GPIO_AFRH_A...

LLOLO.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L051 Stop Mode and LPTIM interrupt

I use HAL to go to STOP mode with interrupt (WFI), but the microcontroller immediately exits stop mode.I have LPTIM setup with HAL_LPTIM_Counter_Start_IT() to give interrupt after a few seconds, but even without setting up LPTIM I can't get the micro...

0693W000000Uh88QAC.png

Timers, How to set the timer ? In STM32 Please explain me. Watch my video I am explaining Timer multi tasking concept https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYXbNmaPBWo My Timer explanation in PIC 8 bit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP1S4p7a1js

In Stm32 has too many parameters, So please some explain me how to use this ?. please watch my timer videos. because I know how to use the timer in PIC, but in stm32 which is prescalar and how to calculate for generating pulse(in expected frequency)

STM32 debugging issues.

I have been using STM32L010K8T6 with a J link debugger. It has been working good for past month or so. But now whenever I use a breakpoint the system does not stop at that particular break point or sometimes does not reach the break point at all. I t...

ARai by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Microcontroller programming technology

Hello. Please tell us how the microcontroller programming process works. The controller can be programmed in two ways, fill the firmware through the bootloader and through the programmer.If in the first case there is microcode on the controller that ...

k.s.corp by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels