STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Rx lane not receiving

Hello, I try to make an UART communication between Nucleo STM32F030RE and a STM32F030K6 mounted on a custom pcb.sends from NUCLEO to STM32F030K6 is OKReceive from STM32F030K6 is ok sends from STM32F030K6 to NUCLEO is OK (i can check it and decode tha...

JGreg.2 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

SDRAM configuration for 216MHz sysclk.

Hello, with a STM32F7508-DK board, all examples using SDRAM have the sysclk to 200MHz, therefore the FMC clock to 100MHz.I am trying to enable sysclk = 216MHz, and FMC = 108MHz, so I followed the SDRAM user manual, and configured the following settin...

VVasi.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L4 External SRAM problem

HiI am working with a STM32L496G_Discovery board and Cube IDEI am having problems with the external ram. I have called BSP_SRAM_Init();and defined an array in that ram spacefloat testInput[TEST_LENGTH_SAMPLES] __attribute__((section("._myvars")));In ...

Division by zero exception flag not set in STM32H7 FPU

I'm digging into the FPU of a STM32H743 (Nucleo board, Keil IDE).I've checked that the FPU is enabled in register CPACR.I've compiled the following dumb code:volatile double test = 0;   test = 1.0 / test;If I look at the assembly I've got:VDIV.F64 d0...

Gpeti by Senior II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F103 HAL UART Receive Interrupt not working

Hi,I am using STM32F103 controller UART peripheral for serial communication.Using interrupt for receiving data. I am able to send data but not receiving any data using UART interrupt handler. Once the function entered inside the interrupt handler ge...

AOuse.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels