STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

How to make PWM one shot output?

Hello, I need to make software triggered one pulse output for 300 ms. The question is what is the best way to do this? I have found that PWM can work in one-pulse mode, but it looks like it requires external trigger to start, which is not an option f...

SAkhi.951 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F413zhj6 bga package, customer has noticed strange behaviour on the IBIS model. Capacitance on K11 and K12 is way to high in the nF?

STM32F413zhj6 bga package, customer has noticed strange behaviour on the IBIS model. When modelling output of K11 and K12 (PD14 ans PD15) the capacitance for the mdel is in the nF range. This is very large when compared to the other pins where they a...

ifosb.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Example software for STM32H747I-DISCO (STM32H747XI)

Hello, this is my first project with stm mcu and my development board is on the way. I would like to make a hobby wav player and I have found a rather good recipe to start with - AN3126 Application note "Audio and waveform generation using the DAC i...

ALevc.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F4 counce

Hi guys, i need to ensure there is no swtich bounce for my STM32F4.Expect use the HAL_Delay is that any way that i able to debounce it?I will include my code at following:tenButton_State fnenRead_Pushbutton(void){ tenButton_State enButton_State; enBu...

Cl.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H743 SDMMC1 DMA Using

Hello. I am testing my own board with STM32H743.As the title suggests, DMA needs to be enabled.If don't using DMA, you can write SD card normally.If use DMA Enable, f_open will wait 30 seconds (just like the timeout setting) and will fail with an Err...

Problem with phantom breakpoints in TrueStudio

Have a working code set that I was modifying. As I have a million times before, I set a breakpoint to check a couple variables. The breakpoints worked fine (with STlink 2). So I removed the breakpoints, and restarted the debug operation.To my surpris...

Stuntman by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L4 DSI camera

hellocan i use STM32F479 DSI host interface to connect with Raspberry Pi camera ( this camera has the same interface ).regards.Zakaria

ZTale.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I2C Slave transmit without HAL

I am writing a C++ I2C driver that would operate as a SLAVE device operating under interrupt and without CLOCK STRETCHING using STM32H732zi nucleo board My problem is that the first byte that I tried to transmit seems to always be 0xFF no matter what...

onio by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels