STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! I2C Slave transmit without HAL

I am writing a C++ I2C driver that would operate as a SLAVE device operating under interrupt and without CLOCK STRETCHING using STM32H732zi nucleo board My problem is that the first byte that I tried to transmit seems to always be 0xFF no matter what...

onio by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32L011K4 ADC

Hello,where can I get more information on the STM32L011K4 ADC? Is there only one AD-core, wich is multiplexed to the different channels? How can I get the max. sampling rate?RegardsTobi

TK.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32 all GPIO pin capture with DMA and Timer

Hi, I am trying to capture all GPIO pin values when timer pin goes LOW. I cant understand which timer I need to choose? Which peripheral stands for GPIO port?How do I need to set Timer "Copy from" input source?I have STM32F091RC

JBond.1 by Senior
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

MODBUS

Is it possible to implement modbus communication in STM32F401RE nucleo board ?If possible please explain the metho or please give me any tutorial

SUT by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F767ZI USART abnormal Rx in interrupt mode

I do my code with CUBEMX 5.6.0 with en.STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.16.0 & Atollic 9.2.0.My trouble : when i send a data by USART3 (using putty or the terminal in Atollic) even if i set that i want to recive 1 byte the HAL_UART_RxCpltCallback is fired two time...

Get hardware NSS mode for SPI with DMA in STM32 (F0/F4) working? Or alternatively manually start the according DMA channel (Low Level functions)

Hello,I'm trying to get a SPI communication in between two STM32 running with DMA. One is the STM32F051R8T7 (slave), the other ist the STM32F412ZET7 (master). There is nothing else on this SPI-bus. The best would be, if it runs with hardware controll...

0690X00000DYnRuQAL.png

Resolved! STM-STUDIO-STM32 - Snapshot acquisition mode

This STM software allows to monitor and modify the value of some variables in real-time using the SWD or JTAG connection in a non-intrusive way.In the documentation for the use of this software (https://www.st.com/resource/en/user_manual/cd00291015.p...

Labels