STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32L4Px characteristics on the WWW page are false

On the page :https://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/microcontrollers-microprocessors/stm32-32-bit-arm-cortex-mcus/stm32-ultra-low-power-mcus/stm32l4-plus-series/stm32l4p5-q5.html?querycriteria=productId=LN2188$$1=STM32L4P5#then product selecto...

ADC self calibration, needed or not ?

Hello,I have a project where my ADC channels will be calibrated end of line using a calibration bench. I will directly calibrate the physical measurements (voltage and current). My question is: do I need to implement the ADC self-calibration sequence...

Stabilo by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to set ADC SOC at half of duty cycle Ton?

Hi,I'm designing a power supply using a stm32F334R8 Nucleo board. For the application is interesting to trigger the ADC SOC at half the Ton (In order to measure average current).I am using STM32CubeIde. I have read the reference manual and the HRTIM ...

0690X00000DXHrtQAH.png
mur by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LPUART does not work

Helloi am using STM32 NECLEO-L010RB here i use low power uart (LPUART) so i try to send string on the terminal but i get garbage on the terminal so please provide me some example code.Thanks.

SMask.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PB5 remap pin on STM32F103C8

The pin PB5 used by SPI1 in REMAP mode conflicts with the SMBAl pin of i2c1, how to configure it as the MOSI function of SPI1 on STM32F103C8?PB5 seems to be used as SMBA by default when we use SPI1(remap mode) and i2c1 at the same time. Even if I con...

0693W000000UZykQAG.jpg
FHui.1 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Write and read block on eMMC with DMA

I am using a STM32F411 and I want to write and read blocks on an 8 GB eMMC. There is no problem with the command part towards the eMMC but when I try to write a block of data it looks like the DMA never starts to move data to the fifo. Is there an e...

UHans.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels