STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32H5 I3C ENTDAA waveform

Hello! I have a H563ZI and a KEYSIGHT oscilloscope.I configured H563ZI as controller and sent an ENTDAA , then problem occired:        1.slave updated its dynamic address which as same as static address and different with what i set.         2.there ...

Xonier by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

interrupt are miss or not ?

Hello STM32 community,I am currently working on a project utilizing the STM32H757 microcontroller, which boasts 8 UART interfaces. In my application, I have configured all UARTs to operate in interrupt mode for receiving data.My concern arises when m...

Resolved! Running a function on ram

#define EEPROM_SEC __attribute__((long_call, section("EepromSection")))EEPROM_SECint add(int a, int b) {return a + b;}static __attribute__(( aligned(32))) uint32_t code_buf[20] = { 0 };//...int main(void) {HAL_Init();SystemClock_Config();MX_GPIO_Init...

Resolved! STMG01 Baremetal UART not Working

Hi, I wonder has anyone experience with baremetal USART implementation as I have attached a Source file for USART for a 'STM32G0B1RET' discovery board but it just sits there and doesn't transmit anything? See attached (usart.c). I have basically just...

PLee.3 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! STM32G030 bootloader issues

Hi,I try to bring the STM32G030 into the bootloader mode, but this isn't works.It works only when the option bytes are set to nBOOT_SEL = 1, nBOOT1 = 1 and nBOOT0 = 0.At that moment we can upload the FW, but when we reset the MCU he will not starts a...

STM32C031-KEIL-breakpoint

STM32C031 is simulated in KEIL, but only a few breakpoints can be added during the running process, and the level is also level0.How to locate this kind of problem,Thank you very much for your help!

Labels