STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F4 Timer DMA requests

Hello Team,I am using the STM32F469NIH6 to implement a timer triggered DMA and I need some clarity on a few points here-I see that that there are three possible requests possible for a timer triggered DMA. I understand that the TIM8_UP is to trigger ...

Jansunil_0-1716460451673.png
Jansunil by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Program won't run after upload

I have designed my own PCB and I have the problem that while the code uploads successfully, it doesn't run.I have checked NRST and BOOT0 and both should not be the problem. I have found a similar issue where the chip didn't get a clock signal and the...

Qwyntex_0-1716384046463.png
Qwyntex by Associate III
  • 22 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! 'F3 COMPxMODE[1:0] discrepancy

So, which is correct and which is wrong?The same is in RM313 for 'F37x.Would those who wrote/modified AN4232 pay more attention to checking the facts through actually writing test cases, rather than applying the "modern feel and look", this must have...

0690X00000DBuRlQAL.png

Resolved! [STM32H750XBH6] Output current Question

Hello,I use STM32H750XBH6, DataSheet 'Absolute maximum ratings' say that 'Output current sunk by Px_C pins' is 1mAWhat does Px C mean? Does it mean all the pins of GPIOC?Or something else? Thanks!

微信截图_20240524114156.jpg
Passerby by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Problem receiving the data through UART using DMA

Hi, I am using STM32F407 board to communicate with a serial device. I have been using HAL_UART_Transmit() to send the data and using HAL_UART_Receive_DMA() to receive the data. Part of the code is shown below. After every receive command I am suppose...

Resolved! STM32H5 workshop materials and voucher

Hi I attended the "STM32H5: Ultimate combination of performance, integration and affordability" on Tuesday, May 14, 2024. I have not received the material nor the voucher. Any change to get those? Regards,Antti Vähälummukka  

vahisa by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

FR_Invalid_Object error - STM32L4R5ZI Nucleo Board

I am currently trying to get an SD card working with SPI on an STM32L4R5ZI Nucleo board, using STM32CubeIDE V1.13.2 using the latest L4 embedded package. I currently have my code opening the card and even opening the file (I receive FR_OK for both, e...

JayDev by Senior II
  • 7 replies
  • 3 kudos
Labels