STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

stm32h563 edata Code Generation issue

Hello,On flash option byte I need to use only one sector. Only Edata bank1 is activate. No other option bytes are required.CubeMx generate MX_FLASH_Init with Edata configuration commented. What other option byte is necessary to select to use Edata on...

BenoitS by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Get STM32H735G-DK out of deadlock!

I can not connect my STM32H735G board via ST-Link anymore. "no stm32 target found". I tried "connect under reset" (ST Link Utility and ST programmer) as well as connecting boot0 to VDD. Any idea how to erase the flash and start over? Cheers Stefan

SDIO and SD fat access example?

Posted on February 09, 2012 at 01:06Hi Chaps,Going slowly mad trying to get Chan Fat working with the sdio libs on a stm32f4.I'm using the most recent (1.0.0) library for the F4, and the low level access demo within that library builds and (at least...

natblist by Associate
  • 84 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32U5 Bluetooth and Camera

Hey all,Would I be able to use a Bluetooth module to view video stream from camera module in order for user to view camera feed while setting camera up in the field? I only need to see video stream when setting camera up, after that the camera will t...

Fail to adress memory

Hello, I'm attempting to establish communication between an STM32L552CET6 microcontroller and an external flash memory. When I manually initiate communication, the component responds to the microcontroller, indicating no hardware issues. However, whe...

flash memory issue.png

SW RESET while retaining particular GPIO state

Hello! I am currently working on the stm32h747 dual core microcontroller. i have a specific scenario where i must reset the system (i am using the "NVIC_SystemReset()" function for this purpose), however, i want to retain the state of several GPIOs (...

yuri CH by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels