STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Write to Flash only 64Bit

Hello,Can I only write to the flash with 64 bit variables, or also 32/16/8 bit?I just used this function for this: HAL_FLASH_Program(FLASH_TYPEPROGRAM_DOUBLEWORD, activepageaddress + u32_Offset, u64_Data)I have an STM32L432 uC.I already found this ex...

Martin42 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! USB DFU STM32G474

Hello,I'm using NUCLEO-G474RE kit with soldered USB on PINs:PA11 - USB Data minusPA12 - USB Data plusVIN - VBUSIn the User configuration I have:nSWBOOT = CheckednBOOT0 = CheckednBOOT1 = CheckedThere is programmed program with blinking LED so I know i...

jha92_1-1710772303832.png jha92_0-1710772182564.png
jha92 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What is 'digbypass clock source'?

Hi,I started a design with STM32U5 series MCU. In the STM32CubeX's HSE settings, there is a new option "DIGBYPASS Clock Source'. What's the differences with the old 'bypass clock source'?Thanks.

diverger by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Over Current on STM32 board

Dear Friends,I've faced an issue with multiple STM32 boards. Despite powering them via a USB cable from my PC, three boards have suffered damage due to overcurrent. Specifically, the overcurrent LED begins blinking before burning out. Any thoughts on...

Resolved! USART TRANSMITTING THE VARIABLE AS 0

Hı everyoneI was trying to send the data to termite terminal. The data variables are coming from DS1307 (RTC Module) and BH1750 (Lux) sensor. However, The data coming from lux sensor is zero in termite. Rtc module variable is okey. Lux sensor variabl...

Resolved! Please help me determine the ADC sampling frequency

Hello,I would like to determine the ADC sampling frequency.I am initializing the ADC with following: hadc1.Instance = ADC1;hadc1.Init.ClockPrescaler = ADC_CLOCK_SYNC_PCLK_DIV4;hadc1.Init.Resolution = ADC_RESOLUTION_12B;hadc1.Init.ScanConvMode = ADC_S...

mravenca by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels