STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32L1 flash / eeprom programming manual

Hi,I'm looking at replacing a STM32F103 with a STM32F151 in my design and couldn't find the PM0062 referenced in the AN3422 migration application note.Is there some steps I need to go through to get the flash / eeprom programming manual ?from the ANT...

NJona.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F103 32bit resolution capture sync problem

Hi,In my project two 16 bit timers chained together to achieve 32bit capture resolution. TIM3 as master timer and TIM4 as slave timer clocked by TIM3 overflow event (TIM4 works in external clock mode 1). Capture signal is connected to both timers inp...

Resolved! UART Tx low state level

Hello, I am trying to make communicate a NUCLEO STM3F030 with a STM32F030K6T6 mounted on a custom pcb.Tx sends from NUCLEO is ok when i check it on an oscilloscope but when i connect the power supply of my pcb on the NUCLEO (or even on an external p...

JGreg.2 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Downloading last version of the STM32F769I-EVAL Board

Hello,I have a  STM32F769I-EVAL board, where the Firm.Ver is V1.2.0In the package I download, I only have the 1.0.0 Hex version file.Before doing any test and erase the current version, to be able to load back the 1.2 version, I would like to downloa...

ANauz.1 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem to get internal temperature STM32L0

Posted on February 22, 2017 at 10:26Hi everyone, I'm trying to get the internal temperature on my STM32L0.I have write the major part of the script but unfortunally the reading value is 0.Does anyone can have a look on my script and tel me if you se...

B-L475E-IOT01A BlueNRG-MS / SPBTLE-RF Framing Error

I am having issues interfacing with the B-L475E-IOT01A's on-board SPBTLE-RF bluetooth chip. I am able to send header packets inquiring about the the bluetooth chip's write and read buffers. I have confirmed that I am doing this correctly, because I g...

WWale.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels