STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32F103 Alternate Function selection for a specific pin.

Hi, I am familiar with STM32F407 from my previous works. In that 40xx family, it was easy to understand, there are AFRL and AFRH registers by which user can select the desired AF for each and every pin independently.However, now, I am working with ST...

YAkse by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Timer 2(32 bit timer) in running mode to provide timer tick at 1ms. controller - STM32F072VB timer - TIMER 2 mode - up counting mode This timer should get TIm->CNT increment at 1 ms. then what should be the prescalar??

here is settings i did..but little bit confused about prescalar valuestatic void MX_TIM2_Init(void){ /* USER CODE BEGIN TIM2_Init 0 */ /* USER CODE END TIM2_Init 0 */ TIM_ClockConfigTypeDef sClockSourceConfig = {0}; TIM_MasterConfigTypeDef sMasterCon...

Bs.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

#define eeprom value

Hello,I have settings in my EEPROM. I would like to assign these parameters with a #define.I tried several things, searched the internet, but couldn't find anything conclusive.I found something, but it is not suitable for my program, here it is :#def...

SetRange problem in X axis

Hello, I've wrote SetRange in a graph like SetRange(0, 50, 0, 50), but the problem is my graph is stretched an i want have it in a compressed look. So i changed it to setRange(0, 100, 0, 50), but my x axis was shorten to 1/4 and rest of my X axis rem...

MHaji.1 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SD card write using SDIO (4 bit) with DMA enabled is making system fail. I suspect cyclic write of around 200 bytes at 100 Hz is leading to bus contention issue or so.

Am using sTM32F4 Discovery board with extension board for RS232 interface and SD card.RS232 is also using DMA and its priority is higher than that of SD card DMA channel priority. The tasks working on RS232 interface and SD card log are different to...

DevBee by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reading from Accelerometer via i2c on STM32F3 Discovery

Can anyone tell me the difference between those functions:HAL_I2C_Master_ReceiveHAL_I2C_Mem_ReadThe problem with HAL_I2C_Master_Receive is that it accepts too few parameters (hi2c, DevAddress, pData, Size, Timeout).I don't know how to tell the memory...

Ala1980 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lots of ADC Noise with STM32F103RBT6 and STM32F103C8T6

Hello,i'm doing my first project with the STM32F103, where ADC is involved.I want to read out several potentiometers and send MIDI commands to a PC.So far everything is working, but there is soo much noise on the ADC data. I'm using only the upper 7 ...

JanGE by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels