STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

HAL_UART_Receive() on STM32F407 is receiving only one byte a time irrespective of amount of data being transmitted on transmitter side.

Hello,Am using STM32F407 (Discovery board). This is connected with a PC which is sending 100 bytes of data and realized that only 1 byte is received and remaining 99 bytes are lost. Below is the code excerpt running on STM32F407      while(1)      { ...

DevBee by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am working on stm32g071. In which i am sending some log message from uart3. But after 8 - 10 hour it stop sending data. What could be the possible issue. Please guide. The sample of my main file is given below....

/* Initialize all configured peripherals */   MX_GPIO_Init();   MX_SPI1_Init();   MX_USART1_UART_Init();   MX_USART2_UART_Init();   MX_USART3_UART_Init();   /* USER CODE BEGIN 2 */   USART1->CR1 |= USART_CR1_RXNEIE_RXFNEIE; ///USART_CR1_RXNEIE;   ...

Dkuma.13 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Image overlapping flash banks on STM32H745

Hello,We are using the STM32H745 dual core series, and have an image size that is nearing the single flash banks limit of 1MB. We won't be using the swap bank feature at any point. Will there be issues if the image overlaps the second bank?

TypeKazt by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

CAN messages lost in the way

Hello Everybody,I'm building a device who need to transfer a bunch of datas on a CAN bus at 250bauds.When I get the datas from my buffer to create the messages, it seem that some are mission (I'm sniffing the CAN bus with a can-bus shield from seedst...

SSchm.5 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

QSPI - Clock starts before chip select is set

HiI am using the QSPI to interface FPGA.The setup includes STM32F769I-EVAL board wired to MAX10 evaluation board.The QSPI is configured to indirect mode, data phase only. I was able to read data from the FPGA, control clock speed and set number of by...

0693W000001srG4QAI.jpg
Arnon by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32f767igt doesn't erase the flash

Hi All.I work with stm32f767igt for using flash.The code below is erasing and writing flash.I succeed writing the flash.​But when i try to delete the flash with HAL_FLASHEx_Erase(&EraseInitStruct, &SECTORError) ;andFLASH_Erase_Sector(FLASH_SECTOR_10 ...

0693W000001sH6wQAE.png
Glee.11 by Associate II
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Errors with double as function parameter

If i try to create or run a function that uses a double as parameter it will end up in an UsageFault_Handler infinite loop.Why is this and how can i fix this ?(This prevents me even from using round() from math.h)I use System workbench for STM32on a ...

negatic by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels