STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Stm32F103C8T6 Custom board problems

Hi, i have some rather strange problems with my custom with an STM32F103C8 mcu on it. It is programmed via an Nucleo ST Link v2/1 and it works fine most of the time. I can load some test sketches on it via Platform IO or STM32CubeIde. But after a fe...

0693W000001qYL6QAM.png 0693W000001qYL1QAM.png
TMaie.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Does STM32 has "pulse counter register"?

Hi, anyone know there is a register that can count the pulse directly on STM32H7?I know there is a timer in capture mode, it can generate interrupt when detected edge high or low. But this counter does count the period time only, does not count how m...

Dat Tran by Senior II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unity Test Framework Usage

Hi,I wanna use Unity test framework so i cloned from github Unity files. And added my STM32CubeIDE project. And write a simple code for test but i failed when i try build project. Is there anyone know how can i implement unity and use this framework?...

fyazı.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem reading gpio pins in parallel from multiple eeproms.

Im trying to write to and read data from 10 eeproms in parallel. I first transmit the data in parallel to all the eeproms via spi, I then read data in parallel by first transmitting the address of data stored in the eeprom and then transmitting dummy...

0693W000001qVfmQAE.jpg 0693W000001qVKyQAM.jpg 0693W000001qVKjQAM.png
TSa.1 by Associate II
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem in the I2C1 peripherical?

Hi to all!I have an Nucleo-F767ZI board and I noticed a problem, in the I2C1 periperical.I have redirect the I2C1 pins on PB8 and PB9 for comodity and left PA6 and PA7 free and the I2C1 work well.After a couple of days, i have used the PA6 pin as out...

Luca1 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F302K8 I2C weirdness

I have noticed some very strange behavior with the I2C controller. It appears that when it has a slave address match, it sets the ADDR ISR flag and raises an interrupt ( if enabled ). If I have a breakpoint in the interrupt handler, the ISR BUSY fl...

psusi by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels