STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! 'new' operator causing crash in c++ project

Hi all, I am porting a c++ project from the STM32H7 EVAL board to the STM32H7 Nucleo 144.The project uses CubeMX to generate the project, then I port in all the source code and set the c/c++/linker directories, symbols and settings.The project uses F...

Mttjcksn by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

HSI48 and CRS accuracy issue

Hi all, I am using the STM32H755 Nucleo board to test a proof of concept clock recovery solution. I am using the CRS external GPIO sync pin with a 1kHz refclk to synchronise the HSI48, and output the synchronised clock on MCO1. The issue I am having...

MJack.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32G031J6 stuck in non programmable mode

Hi there, during the development I have accidently flashed (via ST-LINKv2 SWD) two chips (stm32g031j6) with program which sets PA13 as INPUT, PC14 PWM OUTPUT and initiated hardware SPI (pins PA12, PA11, PA1). After flashing this program, chip does no...

Elektrik by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SRAM reserved location usage

Hi, I am using STM32F779NI and Keil IDE. I have defined SRAM start area in Target options from0x20000000 with size as 0x80000. Now, I want to write a keyword at known location in the memory. The memory area should be selected such that incremental de...

A3 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unstable ADC readings with STM32F030

Hello all I have a problem with unstable ADC readings with my STM32F030I use CubeMX to set up my device.My ADC init :static void MX_ADC_Init(void) {   /* USER CODE BEGIN ADC_Init 0 */   /* USER CODE END ADC_Init 0 */   ADC_ChannelConfTypeDef sC...

0693W000001tMhzQAE.jpg
MAern.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi everybody, I'm currently trying to write a program on a STM32F303RE that measures an analog signal. I tryed to use the code from @[John Craven]​ but it didn't work. Can anybody help me?

In this post: https://community.st.com/s/question/0D50X00009XkYXZSA3/adc-with-dma-triggered-by-adc-watchdog-signal-peak-recordingJohn Graven posted his Code which I took and changed it a bit for my purpose. Unfortunately my Buffer adc_buf and my vari...

JHins.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels