STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

confusing about the regiser SYSCFG_CFGR3?

mcu:STM32L071RBTxquestions in the reference manual :9.2.3 Reference control and status register (SYSCFG_CFGR3)Bit 8 ENBUF_VREFINT_ADC: VREFINT reference for ADC enable bitThis bit is set and cleared by software (only if REF_LOCK not set).0: Disables ...

hguo.11 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32 Hang unewpectedly (NVIC suspected)

Hello,I've designed a board based on an STM32F091CBU.I needed CAN bus support, one SPI and one I2C and a timer interrupt.When I tested my program, it hanged during the initialization of the IMU (an LSM6DSM) due to HAL_delays I ordinary set between SP...

SSchm.5 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Code execution from SRAM of STM32H743 MCU.

Hi,1.Wanted to know does the execution time reduces(speed increases). If text segment is brought to SRAM from flash at start up and executed in STM32H743 MCU2.Wanted to know are there any optimization techniques to improve speed like using I cache ...

kgang by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using STM32IDE, is there any way to enter preprocessor defines, as currently when regenerating code from the 'Device Configuration Tool', any defines entered manually for the project appear to be deleted?

I'm thinking in particular about defines to influence the HAL library code e.g. USE_HAL_TIM_REGISTER_CALLBACKS.Adding user defines in MX just puts them in main.h and they are not seen by the library code.

EdGi by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI Half Duplex receive problem : No SCK

Dear all,I'm trying to perform a simple blocking SPI communication with a slave (TFT driver) on my STM32F769NI-disco board.I can transmit commands without any problem but I can't receiveHere is my init code called from main(): static void MX_SPI2_Ini...

Labels