STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

#define eeprom value

Hello,I have settings in my EEPROM. I would like to assign these parameters with a #define.I tried several things, searched the internet, but couldn't find anything conclusive.I found something, but it is not suitable for my program, here it is :#def...

SetRange problem in X axis

Hello, I've wrote SetRange in a graph like SetRange(0, 50, 0, 50), but the problem is my graph is stretched an i want have it in a compressed look. So i changed it to setRange(0, 100, 0, 50), but my x axis was shorten to 1/4 and rest of my X axis rem...

MHaji.1 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SD card write using SDIO (4 bit) with DMA enabled is making system fail. I suspect cyclic write of around 200 bytes at 100 Hz is leading to bus contention issue or so.

Am using sTM32F4 Discovery board with extension board for RS232 interface and SD card.RS232 is also using DMA and its priority is higher than that of SD card DMA channel priority. The tasks working on RS232 interface and SD card log are different to...

DevBee by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reading from Accelerometer via i2c on STM32F3 Discovery

Can anyone tell me the difference between those functions:HAL_I2C_Master_ReceiveHAL_I2C_Mem_ReadThe problem with HAL_I2C_Master_Receive is that it accepts too few parameters (hi2c, DevAddress, pData, Size, Timeout).I don't know how to tell the memory...

Ala1980 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lots of ADC Noise with STM32F103RBT6 and STM32F103C8T6

Hello,i'm doing my first project with the STM32F103, where ADC is involved.I want to read out several potentiometers and send MIDI commands to a PC.So far everything is working, but there is soo much noise on the ADC data. I'm using only the upper 7 ...

JanGE by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

[STM32F072] Problem in use all 4 UARTs in same time

I am creating a hub to connect several devices together. When I send a frame to one of the UARTs from an external device, I get an interrupt from each of the UARTs instead of just the one I sent to. what i am doing wrong?I generated configuration in ...

Metya by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

QSPI missing first nibble

HiI am using the STM32F723 to read FPGA with the (notorious) QSPI interface in a custom board.The QSPI is configured to indirect read mode, 4 bits, using DMA.The issue is that the first nibble is not read. All other bytes are as expected.The Errata s...

Arnon by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not getting interrupt on stm32L5

Hi ST Team,I have used STM32L562-edk EVK for code development. I have configured gpio as a interrupt pin. When Interrupt is generated I have not getting interrupt in ISR routine. I have validated pin using read the gpio and get as expected behavior. ...

Neel by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels