STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

H750 value line

I'm starting a project with stm32h750vb. Is it really worth it? I see that people are having problems with ADC, SDMMC, I2C. Are these problems inevitable with the H7 family?Btw, I want to make a 2 layer pcb with the h750, any advices?

BSant.1 by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

OCTOSPI memory mapped read failed in SPI MRAM

Hi!I have a serious problem trying to read in memory-mapped mode a SPI MRAM (MR20H40 from Everspin). I have configured my STM32L4R and I can WRITE in memory-mapped mode without problem, but while reading, I loose control of the MCU and I need to rese...

How to use a timer to stop another timer?

In the Reference Manual R0008, there is "Using one timer to start another timer" in Chapter 15.3.15. I want to know whether "use a timer to stop another timer" can be realized.Besides, I want to stop the timer in a rising edge, so the gated mode can'...

XDong.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC+UART+DMA interrupt question

Hello, I am a beginner in embedded systems,I would like to build the following project on my STM32F102 bluepill board.I have configured TIM 2 timer for 1 sec period and it blinks the LED. (working)I also want to collect data through ADC and send it o...

MCava.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F7xx --> Undefined Reference to 'HAL_UART_Transmit'

Good afternoon,I recently started working with TouchGFX and encountered a problem while flashing the programm on my board STM32F746NGH6 (with the display: ETEM043005XDH6)After reading & understanding the code of the examples as well as building my ow...

RHug.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos