STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

LPTIM pulse counter

Hi,I am using stm32L431, in the documentation says that when using LPTIM pulse counter the 5 first pulses is lost, after this the counter works fine. But in my project this situation is not acceptable, because in some cases I use less than 5 pulses.I...

GFont.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F767 debugging issue with J Link

Hello,I'm using STM32F767 custom target board with J Link debugger, everything was working fine since last 2 months till today morning, while debugging my existing project following pop up message came up. instead of selecting options right way, I've...

AShel.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L4R5ZI - Timer - OPM mode. Why the module cannot successfully generate two consecutive OPM pulse trains without any delay in between ?

Hi All,I am able to generate OPM pulses using Timer 1 of L4R5ZI MCU.Problem is - I want pulse train having 20 pulses first time. Once they are generated, after ~5ms delay, I want another pulse train having 5 pulses. This is not working. OC1 pin has p...

0693W000003Q1GYQA0.bmp
KVenk.1 by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IWDG - Not able to write Prescaler & Reload register

Hi,I am trying to check IWDG functionality on Nucleo-L4R5ZI board.Referring to the example code available for NUCLEO-L496ZG, i created new project for L4R5ZI nucleo. I was trying to go step by step in debug mode. When the debugger is inside HAL_IWDG_...

KVenk.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels