STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32F407 DMA and ADC bare metal

HiI am trying to get my ADC measurements of the interal chip temperature and data transfer to a global variable via DMA working properly. The ADC1 is triggered every second via timer 4. Configuration is stream0, channel channel 0. I do get several er...

AAnth.1 by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I cant access ADC values from DMA buffer into any other variable in while loop. DMA buffer have values in it but not going into other variable. Can anyone tell me where im wrong????

/* USER CODE BEGIN Header *//** ****************************************************************************** * @file      : main.c * @brief     : Main program body ****************************************************************************** * @at...

0693W000003QWqIQAW.png

STM32 HAL flash interrupts

I'm working with the STM32L152. I'm finding that after my code runs for some time, during a write attempt to the EEPROM, the flash controller status register shows the WRPERR and SIZERR bits set, which causes the write to be aborted. This is happenin...

LThal by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32H750 SD-Card problem

Hello everyone,I have a problem with the SD card.With the sTM32F750 Discovery kit, 4, 32, 64 and 128 GByte SD cards work perfectly. The interface used is SDMMC.The target system is an STM32H750VBT6. I am using the SDMMC1 interface here. 4 Gbyte SD ca...

MHoma.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

UART Interrupt based program without HAL

I have a weight cell connected to NUCLEO-F401RE over UART. I send specific frames and cell responds acording to these ones. I am able to send and receive fixed length frames successfully using HAL_UART_Transmit and HAL_UART_Receive.The problem is tha...

pbdiazam by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels