STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Detecting JTAG Access on the Board

Hi, I am using the B-U585I-IOT20A Board and I want the board to notify me in some way if someone is attempting to access and modify its content via JTAG. Is there a way to do this?

Istillaga by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 6 kudos

STM32F765VGT6 with 216MHz CPU clock frequency

I designed a circuit board with the STM32f765vgt6 chip following ST's hardware recommendations (two 2.2uF ceramic capacitors with low ESR connected to Vcap1, Vcap2).I'm having the following issues: When I initialize the CPU clock frequency to 216MHz,...

Resolved! STM32L475 and URC's management via UART

Hello,I'm managing a Wifi modem using one of the USARTs of the STM32L475.Modem is working fine when sending and receiving AT commands and data, but I'm not able to receive URC's.I only receive URC's when they come 'together' (very close) to the answe...

STM32H747XI EXTI interrupts of M4

Hi,I am migrating my project from STM32F778AI to STM32H747XI and I have some issues regrading EXTI interrupt on M4 core.I use custom board with J-link programmer.I have simple button with hardware pull-up and I configured pin to be EXTI11 on M4 (enab...

davidra7 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC Multichannel Polling Example

I'm writing firmware for stm32c011f4u6 using Keil5. I downloaded and checked an example about ADC from the homepage, but I only found the code that uses DMA. Is there any example of using ADC with Polling instead of DMA? Also, I need an example for m...

KenLee by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

reading Flash EData on STM32H573

started using STM32H573 recently, having issues with Flash Edata when reading data from EData area, which crashed at HardFault_Handler() with STM32H573I-DK. But it is running fine with NUCLEO-H563ZI for the same job.The example project “FLASH_EDATA_E...

How to interface STM32F411 to CODEC SSM2604

Hello, I'm new to the forum and I want to ask about how to make the I2S connection between an STM32F441RETx and an SSM2604 Audio CODEC.Here are the corrections:My doubt is on how I should connect the Serial Data pins from the CODEC to the MCU. Should...

Labels