STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

What special requirements does ST-LINK_gdbserver place on an external flash loader? My loader works with ST-Link Utility, STM32CubeProgrammer, but not ST-LINK_gdbserver.

I've written an External Flash Loader and successfully tested erase, read, and write functionality first in my own firmware, then with ST-Link Utility v4.5.0, and also with STMCubeProgrammer v2.6.0.However, when I try to use it to debug with TrueStud...

How to change channel of TSC?

Hello Everyone!I have thoroughly understood touch sense controller peripheral of STM32F051C8T6, I have also developed a test code using the HAL layer and is working file and detecting touch (i.e. is count value decreasing when finger comes near elect...

Resolved! How to PWM with repetition with STM32 timers

HelloI am basically designing an interrupter for plasma arc speaker. I have a small signal amplifier which I connect to STM32F746 and perform FFT to determine which note was played. Whole process takes about 2ms. My transformer works with 25khz. I wa...

0693W000005Cy92QAC.png
hashtala by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem with include

Hello, I'm having troubles with a library in CI've made a library named "LedControl" divided in "LedControl.h" and "LedControl.c"So far the header file is like this:#ifndef SRC_CUST_LEDCONTROL_H_ #define SRC_CUST_LEDCONTROL_H_         #define LC_POIN...

BBori.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos