STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

UART DMA RECEIVE ON STM32H755ZI DUAL-CORE MCU

Hi,Recently I bought a STM32H755ZI Development Board and would like to use it for UART RX with DMA. I used CubeMX to generate the project and everything worked fine with the function "UART_RECEIVE_IT()" but never worked with UART_RECEIVE_DMA(). I've ...

TCHIA by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I have pruchased a STM32L476VG Discovery board recently. I wanted to build a USB to CAN Interface. For that purpose I need to take CAN Tx, Rx data lines from the STM32 Discovery board and I have to connect those lines to any external transceiver.

I had gone through the datasheet and user manual. I could not fined respective CAN_TX, CAN_RX pins on the board(Pin Number PA12(CAN_TX), PA11(CAN_RX)). These pins are not available on the Discovery board. Then how can I take CAN TX, RX data to the ex...

RahulR by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

why external crystal oscillator not working in STM32H7?

Hi,I am using STM32H7 Nucleo board. I soldered an external 25MHz crystal oscillator with 22 pf capacitors(Load capacitance of crystal =20pf) but the controller doesn't seem to work on 25Mhz crystal oscillator. I tested this by blinking an LED at 1 se...

VPras by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

What special requirements does ST-LINK_gdbserver place on an external flash loader? My loader works with ST-Link Utility, STM32CubeProgrammer, but not ST-LINK_gdbserver.

I've written an External Flash Loader and successfully tested erase, read, and write functionality first in my own firmware, then with ST-Link Utility v4.5.0, and also with STMCubeProgrammer v2.6.0.However, when I try to use it to debug with TrueStud...

How to change channel of TSC?

Hello Everyone!I have thoroughly understood touch sense controller peripheral of STM32F051C8T6, I have also developed a test code using the HAL layer and is working file and detecting touch (i.e. is count value decreasing when finger comes near elect...