STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Power supply scheme for STM32H750

I'm working on PCB with two MCUs, and I'm not sure how to connect power supply lines. Even after reading the datasheet and RM0433, I still find it confusing. Like, which one of the VDD33USB or VDD50USB should I connect and why? Do I connect both? Or ...

Slina by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

HAL_TIMEOUT when call HAL_LPTIM_Counter_Start

Hi,I am using stm32L431 and trying to use LPTIM to count pulses.When I call HAL_LPTIM_Counter_Start() return HAL_TIMEOUT in if (LPTIM_WaitForFlag(hlptim, LPTIM_FLAG_ARROK) == HAL_TIMEOUT) {  return HAL_TIMEOUT; }But if I comment this part of function...

GFont.1 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hello all. I am implementing a simple application that reads data using USART. I want to read 10 bytes of data and if carriage return or new line is detected it must print "String Received" otherwise it must print "Error". I am using STM32F205.

The problem that I am facing is that I implemented HAL_UART_Receive_IT function in a while(1) loop and then I check for the elements of buffer for \n or \r. After I type the first message it prints "String Received". But after that it continuously ...

NSirm.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32L432KC RTC wakeup from STOP1 mode not working.

The processor never wakes up from STOP1 mode and I do not know why.Reading RTC time and date works, so I know the RTC clock is running. With debugger (using HAL_EnableDBGStopmode()), I notice that the firmware is stuck in __WFI()I'm using STM32Cube_F...

Ivo by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

External interrupt not working. Why?

Hi. I have two sensors connected to an STM32f410r8t6, where they send a high signal whenever new data is ready to be read. Pin connections are as follows: PC9 (GPIO_EXTI9) -> INT_IMU2PC7 (GPIO_EXTI7) -> INT_IMU1I have them setup as follows in the ioc...

0693W000006ERm9QAG.png 0693W000006EReBQAW.png 0693W000006ERsMQAW.png
VSøby.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI - SDO long tail

Hello,I am having problems with STM32C8T6 interfacing with TI ADS8317.Long tail at SDO line (first & second image)The seperation time between each byte is always significantly long (not sure if this is a problem) ( second image)Second image is the en...

0693W000006EMfSQAW.jpg 0693W000006EMgpQAG.jpg
YChen.41 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels