STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32L071CB SPI Driver for MX25L8035F

Dear experts,I bought a MX25V8035F chip. I try to build my own SPI driver to communicate with this chip. I use STM32L071cb, STM32CubeIDE, and HAL Libraries right now. But, the STM32L071cb always receives a random number. for example, I try to read th...

0693W000004IkgKQAS.png
Mahendra by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cortex M4 upgrade with STMG0 QFN32/48 pinout

Hi, thank you very much for the STM32G0 series, this really is very nice.Just for some applications I would need optioinally more CPU power, esepecially divide and best also floating point (so Cortex M3/M4 woudl be nice).I do NOT need higher speed / ...

flyer31 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to send and recevie data from serial print.

I'm using servo and driving it with servo motor. I want to print the servo degree via UART to serial. But im getting unknown characters. My code is;/* USER CODE BEGIN 0 */ uint32_t potadc; uint32_t servopot; /* USER CODE END 0 */   /* USER CODE BEGI...

sangarius by Associate II
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi, I am new to this, and I just bought the P-NUCLEO-IOM01M1 master board , and I am trying to follow the UM2421-guide and trying to setup a connection to another device (TA2212, from Ifm), but the connection cant be established.

The control tool can correctly identify the Imported IODD-file, but when i try to setup the IO-link communication in the control-tool I recieve the COMLOST fault. Furthermore I receive an Event error with the code: 49415. The STEVAL-IOM001V1 is corre...

0693W0000059iviQAA.png
FAger.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bricked After first Debug STM32H735G-DK

I bought this kit to learn but after first time debugging i can't connect to it at all.I just set some GPIO input and outputs and got a led working in debug mode and now i can't connect to the board again and the previous debug program doesn't work e...

talan.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32f401 and arduino IDE upload question

I have the arduino 1.8.12 IDE, and the latest 1.9.0 stm cores installed, my question is why dont the st link show up in the upload methods ? it only shows STM32cube programer type also HID Bootloader 2.2, the st link shows up in the device manager a...

Labels