STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Send reset with DFU using Cubeprogrammer Api

Hello,I am using STM32 CubeProgrammer Api and I succesfully bootload my STM32H743ZI but it stays in bootloader mode after download, is there any way to ask a reset ?There is a reset function in the dll but it specify that it only works in SWD/JTAG mo...

Quadrature encoder interface timestamping

Hi,I'm using the STM32G474 in dual BLDC driver application.I'm operation the encoder interface at X4 mode. For RPM calculation I would like to time stamp every transition event i.e. encoder count + timestamp.Timers in use: TIM1/8 - PWM, TIM2/3 - hall...

heifetsg by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why CubeMX use so many memory? I create the blink test from Stepbystep on NUCLEO-L011 with default settings (UART disabled). When I compile the project, it takes 77% of RAM and 33% of Flash.

There is somthings wrong in settings of my CubeMX?There is some optimizzatione that I can do?If I don't use CubeMX ( and so I don't use HAL), there is another libraryes that I can use in order to manage the MCU without managing register ?Thanks.

ABatt.1 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tera Term not working with STM32F407VG Board

I have been trying hard to produce a output in TeraTerm & RealTerm using uart2 via GPIO A Pins PA2 & PA3 which are directly connected to St-Linkv2 on my STM2F407VG Disc-1 Board. It just fails to produce anything. I am using STM32Cube IDE and STM32 Cu...

SPand.25 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F1 TIM and DMA Normal Mode?

Hello. I'm trying to play a music file using PWM with STM32F1. For this, I saved the sound data in flash memory with appropriate resolution. Using Timer 2 and DMA, I transfer the data to TIM2-> CCR1 register. Sampling Frequency 8 Khz. DMA Circular M...

FYOL.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels