STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! LO31K6 : How to get Temperature data?

Hello, I am using L031K6 for low battery sensor projectI made L031K6 to sense 3~4 channel of AC measure, so that currently using ADC-DMA for measure, and succesfully get 3 channel of AC databut additionaly, I want to make L031K6 sense temperature of ...

DU2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change SPI CRC init value stm32F7

I wonder How Ican change the init value of the spi crc. the only thing I can see that I´m able to configure is SPI_HandleTypeDef *pSpiHandle; pSpiHandle->Init.CRCCalculation = SPI_CRCCALCULATION_ENABLE; pSpiHandle->Init.CRCLength = SPI_C...

Resolved! Setting of MDK-ARM while STOP mode

Hello, I'm using STML052T8.I'd like to debug while STOP mode on MDK-ARM.How can I set up the MDK-ARM for STOP mode? I'd like to know if there is a caution as this the first time to use MDK-ARM.Thank you in advance.

HEhat.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Comparator interrupt stm32l4

Hello I would like to use the internal comparator output as an interrupter on falling or rising edge, the problem is I don't know where to start, the reference manual says that I need to configure the EXTI register but how do I do that, and with whic...

Vertinhol by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Clock settings in STM32l152 (startup/stability issues)

Hello. I'm playing with my stm32l152 discovery board. I've got lcd, buttons, leds working. I wanted to change my clock speed to 16Mhz HSI (default 2Mhz MSI) and problem started.To write my code I use RM - and I'm missing something. How this configur...

fifi_22 by Associate III
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do you wake up using RTC wakeup?

Status from reads: WUTE is enabled, WUT shows what I set, RTC is enabled, and the WUTF flag is correctly being set every so often (and manually being cleared during GPIO interrupts I'm troubleshooting with).What's not happening: The EXTI interrupt is...

DOCon.1 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels