STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Use basic DFSDM on STM32F12ZG

Hi,I am trying to record audio on a STM32F412 with an MP23DT05-A (digital MEMS microphone made by ST) using DSFDM.After basic configuration in CubeMX the project does not compile. The error is a missing function: undefined reference to `__HAL_RCC_D...

Resolved! Using SPI with STM32L4R9 Discovery Board

Unfortunately there isn't an example provided for SPI on the STM32L4R9 Disco board. I can tell from the User Manual that I need to set the quad SPDT switch on the board to the SPI configuration. If I understand table 20 in the User Manual, I need to ...

magene by Senior II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F030K ADC injects voltage on pin

Hi, Can anybody help to point out why the pin voltage on adc input goes high as soon as i start the adc. When I connected a 10K resistor between AIN1 and GND (VDDA=VDD=3.3V), the voltage dropped to 1.6V. I tried HAL_ADC_START , Start with IT , DMA...

FDCAN on STM32H743ZI2 Protocol Arbitration Error

Hi Everybody,I have an STM32H743ZI2 communicating with an STM32F429ZI through CAN bus (SN65HVD230 used as transceivers). I set up both boards to use same clock for CAN peripheral and same time segments and prescalers, peripherals are operating in nor...

FTaga.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels