STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F404VG USART 9 bit communication

I am working on a system where I send HEX commands through the USART3 of the STM32F407VG to the COM machine with its corresponding PC.The particularity of this communication is that in each sending of frames, the first byte of the frame must be sent ...

Tcubells by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hi all i am trying a simple application for which i am using STM32F205. I want the RED led to glow if i type LED RED ON in terminal( i am using Tera term for same) For serial communication i am using UART.

I am getting no output with the code below Below is my main.c UART.c and UART.h file main.c<int main(void){ /* USER CODE BEGIN 1 */ uint8_t buf []= " List Avialable \n\r"               " 1. LED RED ON \n\r"                 " 2. LED GREEN ON \n\r"; ui...

NSirm.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H723VET CAN issues

I had working code on a Nucleo G4 board for CAN so I ported it over to the H723VET. I am running the same clock speeds and have it connected identically to the CAN shield i'm using. The issue is that it NEVER SENDS DATA! I've adjusted the CAN para...

FIFO Undderrun issue in STM32H757 Eval board

Hi Guys,Quick question. We are using STM32H757Eval board for an application. We are not using in-built DSI display, instead, we use RGB display of size 1024*768. We are using 32bpp and transmitting RGB via LTDC. As per the datasheet, the maximum perm...

RRaj.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to trigger CAN Callback (STM32L452) ?

I'm currently trying to get a message from another can device and I can't figure out why my callback isn't triggering.I can transmit a message without any problem however I can't receive any. I am using vector CANalyzer to check my bus.I was trying t...

BZERR.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels