STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

GPIO retention method

Is there a way to prevent the GPIO from changing even if a Self reset is executed?​void SelfReset_Handler(void){  WWDG_SetPrescaler(WWDG_Prescaler_8);  WWDG_SetWindowValue(80);  WWDG_Enable(127);}​Mcu Self Reset -> GPIO High retention ​

LSang.11 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Schematic of Nucleo-STM32L432KC

Thank you for helping.STM32 Nucleo-32 Schematics packI want to download it from the following, but I can't.https://www.stmcu.jp/design/hwdevelop/other/52255/If you are in charge of the manufacturer, could you please confirm?

Ebun.1 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

MicroPython .dfu file flashing in NUCLEO-F401RE board

Hi,I want to know procedure to flash latest MicroPython .dfu file in NUCLEO-F401RE board.Please note NUCLEO-F401RE board is having only ST-Link connector. NUCLEO-F401RE board is not having additional USB connector. How to convert .dfu file into .el...

S.Kamath by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

memset() execution slower at some addresses

Hello,After some investigation was found that memset has different behavior executed from different places in flash. Data and instruction cache are off! Micro used is stm32h743xi.Function is called with following arguments --> memset(dummy, 0, 64)Its...

DApo.1 by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to include a STM32L451xx project on Jenkins?

Hi, Am using the SW4STM32 on Win 10 to develop an IoT project witha STM32L451xx device (included FreeRTOS and CMSIS on the project). I would like to integrate this project into Jenkins so that I can automate the build and testing processes. I would b...

Ivera by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels