STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Can someone help me check if my schematic works? If you have any suggestions of corrections please tell me I need all the help I can get

Im really brand new here and I wanted to ask some of you guys to help me. Im using the STM32F722RET6 MCU and this probably ***** but Please feel free to critique as mush as you want and make as many suggestions possible. The following pdf is my schem...

JZipf.1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extremely slow timer

Hi, I'm new in stm32 world. I recently bougth a stm32L4R5ZI nucleo board and started a project using timer/counter. I tried to do a very simple project that generate a PWM of 1 Hz with d%=50%. So I setup the timer clock to 30 MHz. And in the paramete...

0693W000005BwGTQA0.jpg 0693W000005BwHMQA0.jpg

HAL_ADC_ConvHalfCpltCallback called twice

HelloI try to sample sound at 48kHz using ADC. I use the DMA circular mode. I am using HAL libraries and discovered that HAL_ADC_ConvHalfCpltCallback is called twice sometimes. I get 32 samples from adc, when I get half of them I send them and then w...

0693W000005BryuQAC.jpg
KD�?b by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ADC TIMER triggered DMA doesn't starts, STM32F401

Hi everyone!I am trying to write a simple code that starts an ADC DMA based on timer temporization.In order to do this on a Nucleo-STM32F401RE board I use:TIM2, channel 1, output compare no output, mode frozen;ADC1, channel 0, timer 2 trigger out eve...

CCont.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to use RCR to produce a fixed amount of PWM pulses?

Hi, I am new to STM32. Currently I am using a STM32F042K6 nucleo board.I am trying to creat a pair of PWM complementary signals with fixed amount of pulses.I use STM32CubeIDE + HAL.The basic idea is to use TIM1 to generate the PWM complementary signa...

0693W000005BW0zQAG.png 0693W000005BWFeQAO.png
JLuo.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Wake-up STM32F070CBT regularly by timer

Hello guys,I'm using a STM32F070CBT MCU and I need to put it in Stop Mode and wake him up second by second. Looking at the datasheet, I noticed I couldn't use I2C as a wake-up source, and the easiest way to do it would be using GPIO.We've tried to us...

AKäfe.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels