STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Stm32f407 discovery board real or fake?

I have bought new STM32F407 DISCOVERY BOARD and I got blue board STM32F407 Discovery board so is it real or fake, while connecting via mini B cable also memory showing only approx. 20-30kb of space in it so please confirm it as real or fake?

SVerm.3 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! All 0x00 in STM32G4 flash? Is it can be recover?

I am testing STLINK Utility's Automatic Mode for mass-production,I set read out protection in option byte from level0 to level1(I have never set it to level2,for its irreversibility),so I just plug in and out the STLINK acting as the operation of mas...

0693W000006ICNgQAO.png 0693W000006ICNlQAO.png 0693W000006ICM0QAO.png 0693W000006ICOyQAO.png
ZYu.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to read Timer Capture triggered by software

I have an application where I am using an external signal to trigger TIM8_CH1 to do a capture and generate a DMA interrupt where I then store the counter value. I want to perform a similar action on an internal firmware (FW) signal. I want to store t...

BTrem.1 by Senior II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Which parts of an .ELF file go into the .bin file?

(since I am getting "Error while parsing Rich Text Content" in the saved post all the time, even though in the EDITOR everything renders just fine, I dumped the text in there without nice formatting)---------------------------------------------------...

SKled.1 by Senior II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mount problems with SD Card greater than 1G

Dear all,i'm developing an application with STM32F750N8 and I'm using SDMMC peripheral (48MHz clock, rising clock transition, no prescaler and hardware flow control) and FatFs library, for read and write the micro SD Card.I tried to use a 1GB SD Card...

Luca G. by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels