cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, I would like to know if there are training centers on STM32 near GRENOBLE ? Thanks in advance. Regards

DYann.1
Senior

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Michael E
ST Employee

Please check the step by step program on the STM32MCU wiki to get started with Nucleo and install tools, it is very useful.

Then you can check with STM32CubeMX or STM32CubeIDE the "Example Selector".

There are many projects / examples with ADC and SD / SDMMC ... using HAL or BSP.

For ADC, you can also check analog tutorial in wiki

Regards

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Michael E
ST Employee

Hello @DYann.1​ ,

Please contact me in private.

I'm based in STM Grenoble and I'm in charge of education

Let me know what do you need, level... and maybe we can schedule a short call...?

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Michael E
ST Employee

Please check the step by step program on the STM32MCU wiki to get started with Nucleo and install tools, it is very useful.

Then you can check with STM32CubeMX or STM32CubeIDE the "Example Selector".

There are many projects / examples with ADC and SD / SDMMC ... using HAL or BSP.

For ADC, you can also check analog tutorial in wiki

Regards