STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F722VC QSPI read problem, data lines are ignored

Hello!I am trying to read data by QSPI (MCU STM32F722VC). But QSPI always reads out the last value written to DR register by previous operation and does not read data from data lines. For exapmle, DR value is 0xAA from previous write operation. Then ...

I2C slave transmit getting first byte as ffffffff

I am using i2c ,arduino as master and stm32l073RZ as slave.When I transmit from arduino(master) to slave(st) via i2c.I am getting correct values.But when I slave transmit from st the first byte received in arduino-master is ffffffff,the other bytes a...

RChan.3 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Distinguish GPIO port from external interrupt

Hello,I'm some confused how external interrupt is working with GPIO. If PA3 and PB3 are both configured as external interrupt, and assume the two interrupts are not coming simultaneously, how to determine which PIN generates the interrupt when EXTI3 ...

XLei.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

CAN bit timing options?

I've been using the following two bit timings for a CAN bus speed of 500K on the STM32F103. I was just wondering which is better? Does it make any difference? Is there another preferred option? Thanks a lot for any insight. //(1+9+8)*4 = 72 //1+9+...

Resolved! STM32H743ZI SPI Fault/Freeze when reset

Hello Everybody,I am using the STM32H743ZI chip with STM32CubeIde. I have been having success with my code running in debug mode with the debugger attached. however when I power off the board and start it up there is a problem when the program start ...

TCash.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Maximun speed of interruptions on STM32F429

Dear all,I need geneate an interruption about 5Mhz to access to an external device using FMC. I am trying to use a Timer to generate that interrupt but I do not get the results I expect. On STM32F429 and STM32CubeIDE, I config timer 10 with the foll...

Labels