STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

About the stability of PWM mode

void init_servo_timer() { u16 tmp_period = 0; u16 CCR1_Val = 0;   pulse_num_1ms = 0; pulse_period = (1/((float)pulse_num_1ms)); tmp_period = (u16)(pulse_period * 36000); CCR1_Val = (tmp_period / 2 );   TIM_DeInit(TIM1); ...

0693W000006HUcXQAW.png

Resolved! uart receive doubt?

i am using stm32f207ve microcontroller ,im receiving continuously data from another controller using 50 buffer using interrupt, after the 50 buffer is filled then again the data not receive in buffer 0 ,what i do now????

LOGU by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L0 SPI slave transmitting random data

I have setup a STM32L0 as a slave to another micro. The ST must reply to the master with requested data received from a wireless source using SPI. I can get the received data easily. The transmit is sending nonsense to the Master from the ST uC. The ...

PJaco.2 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Kindly suggest the Ultra power controller of STM

Hii All,The requirement is,1) 12 Capacitive keys 2) 12 GPIO3) I2C4) Sleep/Deep sleep mode current : less than or equal to 5 micro-ampere.5) Active mode current : - 20 MiliampereKindly Suggest the Ultra Low power controller part number. Regards,STAR...

STAR by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

The STM32H725/735 HAL function IS_TIM_MASTER_INSTANCE() is missing a check for TIM12, which is a valid master (has MMS bits in CR2).

For example, here is the function definition for the STM32H725:/****** TIM Instances : master mode available (TIMx_CR2.MMS available )********/#define IS_TIM_MASTER_INSTANCE(INSTANCE) (((INSTANCE) == TIM1) || \                      ((INSTANCE) == TIM...

Getting PEC error from Smbus .

Hi Team,I am using Smart battery in my product. While reading the battery voltage or current I'm getting the PEC error in smbus line, but the received PEC value is correct. In smbus line three devices were connected, Host(mcu (stm32h7)), Master(Batte...

0693W000006HUvZQAW.png
Vel by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels