STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

SPDIFRX_FRAME_SYNC not working/configured?

Hi all,when trying to use the SPDIFRX_FRAME_SYNC on a STM32H743 I ran into a problem.I configure TIM17 as Input capture and set TIM17_TISEL = 1 which should select the SPDIFRX_FRAME_SYNC signal, but the CCR1 register is not updated with the current c...

BKies.1 by Associate
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

Input Trigger capture sources on STM32G4xx

I have an application where I want an external input logic signal to capture a Timer counter value. In my situation the timing measurement is critical so I'm thinking of having the input signal trigger a Timer counter value capture and set a DMA inte...

BTrem.1 by Senior II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32L4xx board has GPIO pin 5 on two different ports (GPIOA and GPIOB) that need to interrupt at different phases of processing. How to initialize PA5 to interrupt initially and the switch to PB5 until done and switch back?

EE designed the board with both pins in use and both needing to wake up from STOP2. At start PA5 must be used to awake. Once awake, switch interrupt to PB5 for normal processing. When normal processing is done, switch back to PA5 and enter STOP2. ...

warm38 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STMH745 and RTC issue

Hello, I'm using a stm32h745 on my new board with an external 32768Hz quart and setup RTC at startup as follow (using LSE):HalErr_tError HalRtc_Init(void) { HalErr_tError zError = HalErr_eNoError;   /* Configure RTC prescaler and RTC data regis...

DMast.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Faulty pins?

Hey, I made some simple code for my STM32L053C8 Discovery kit to toggle GPIO pins which are connected to LEDs. I used PA0 PA1 and PA2 pins and only PA0 pin responded. Then I turned all GPIO pins high and using LED found some more pins which didn't tu...

DSimp.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32F407VG not showing up under my computer

I'm new to STM MCUs and am trying to start with loading basic binary files (mBed) to my STM32F407VG, but when I plug in the MCU it is not appearing in windows file explorer as a drive, which is a problem since I will need to move my binary files ther...

EBroo.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels