STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

USART3,USART4 how to use

DearI use the STM32H7B3I-DK this board,and I read the manual.The instruction says I can use CN11 digital pin name D0 and D1,but D1 is (USART4_TX)​,D0 is (USART3_RX).Then how do I use the USART3, because do not find USART3_TX​

Khe.11 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am using stm32h745 MCU for communication with external nVRAM using FMC example which is given in Repository. while writing to the memory chip select as well as OUTPUT Enable signals are coming as expected from MCU but i am not getting write Enable .

I am using stm32h745 MCU for communication with external nVRAM using FMC example which is given in Repository. while writing to the memory, chip select as well as OUTPUT Enable signals are coming as expected from MCU but i am not getting write Enable...

srikanth by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STMStudio GDB source code

Hello all from ST!The STMStudio ships a modified version of an open source software called GDB:As you see from the output above the GDB is licensed under the terms of GPLv3+.The GPLv3+ license require the modified sources to be shared.Could someone p...

0693W000006GPRcQAO.png

"STM32" vs "STM32 Arduino" - I2C difference

Hi, I am trying to debug my code with logic analyzer and see why my code works on "STM32 Arduino", but does not work on "STM32". Viewing at logic analyzer I see that "STM32 Arduino" much more consistent.Why could the message be different "0xD1 0x00" ...

0693W000006GOctQAG.png
JBond.1 by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Practical DMA transfer speed from MEM to PER?

Hello community,I wrote program that use MEM to PER transfer, HALF WORD mode (16 bit). DMA transfers are clocked by TIM1. MCU is stm32f103c8t6 @ 72Mhz on "Blue Pill" board. As final result I got 16 bit sample values on PORTB at 360kHz speed. It see...

IIvan.12 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

RTC running fast on STM32L433

Hi I have setup the RTC on the STM32L433 and the clock is running about 5 second fast in 24 hours. I am using a 32.768KHz crystal, which is directly next to the processor . I have set the RTC->PREDIV_A to 0x 7f, and RTC->PREDIV_A to 0x ff, and selec...

M41T65 to power cycle MCU

Hi - I am fairly new to RTC and Watchdog Timers, so my apologies in advance if the questions seems trivial =) There seems to be some concerns that when used in conjunction with Particle Boron MCU's, simply resetting the MCU will not suffice but Power...

FBass.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels