cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a custom cards using STM32L562

JCERE.1
Associate

Hy,

I would like to create a simple Custom cards using STM32L562.

My first question is:

Do you have a simple schematic with only essentials components ?

And my second is:

at the first initialisation, the MCU need a BOOTLOAD or particular manipulation (hardware and software) ?

I have tried to create my custom cards but i have the problem to initialized this.

Thank's in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

The NUCLEO board schematics should be relatively simple and mundane. Pull those via the CAD Resources tab of the product page.

P​ull BOOT0 pin low to ensure the internal loader runs code in FLASH in normal operation.

Connect​ VDDA/VDDA as the power reset circuitry and PLL

E​xport the debug pins along with NRST, and a USART for diagnostics and programming, see App Note An2606

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
TDK
Guru

Here is a reference for hardware layout:

https://www.st.com/resource/en/application_note/an5211-getting-started-with-stm32l5-series-hardware-development-stmicroelectronics.pdf

> I have tried to create my custom cards but i have the problem to initialized this.

What problem are you running into?

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
JCERE.1
Associate

thank's for your answers,

I think my real problem is at the first initialisation "bootload manipulation", I load my program to the different STM32L562 sometime it's works at the first time and sometime no, but after debuging with test point sometime it's work (like magic but not magic :>) .

I suppose differents problems :

• I put BOOT0 every time to GND but i don't know it's right.
  • I have a problem with V15SMPS
  • I have just load basic program without changes the memories register