STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

How to find the address of the Ble beacon events?

Beacons are advertising some data packets. From that data packet I have to extract the RSSI value. for that I used the following command.rssi = *(uint8_t*) (adv_report_data + le_advertising_event->Advertising_Report[0].Length_Data);It worked well for...

Kryptons by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to request a free sample

Hi, I've been looking to request a free sample for my uni coursework but I'm not sure who I can contact. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks

Why my seat is allocated to another participant?

Hello ,I passed the confirmation e-mail to our purchasing Dept. in order to purchase the board, and they confirmed the purchasing.but I get an e-mail today from st indicating that my seat is re allocated to another participant .What should I do to co...

HAlzo by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hall sensor mode in timers

Hi,I want to interface 3-phase DC motor's hall sensor with STM32H74x MCU. I found a timer's hall sensor mode in a document but I don't have any example code to get start with it.Can anyone please provide a reference or pseudo code for it.Thanks in ad...

RJain.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Independent watchdog timer is not accurate

Here is my source code: void CLOCK(void){ RCC_DeInit(); RCC_LSICmd(ENABLE); RCC_HSEConfig(RCC_HSE_ON); while(RCC_WaitForHSEStartUp()==ERROR); FLASH_PrefetchBufferCmd(FLASH_PrefetchBuffer_Enable); FLA...

JJohn.3 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! The signal Produced by DAC has errors

Hello,I am building and electric field sensor. The driver signal for it is produced via DAC of the STM32F767zi microcontroller. The signal is 4 kHz and is generated at a sampling speed of 80 kHz via DMA and TIM6. As you can see from the picture the s...

0693W000008wDUqQAM.png
HBesi.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels