STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

sprintf function and Cyrillic

I ran into the following problem the sprintf(str, "привет") function; encodes in a two-byte format. Each even character = 208 (dec).str[0] char 208 '�?' str[1] char 159 '\237' str[2] char 209 'Ñ' str[3] char 128 '\200' str[4] char 208 '�?' str[5...

Problem in communicating Modbus with PC

Hi, I am communicating data from Modbus to pc and vice versa using Rs_485 in stm32f103.But I am unable to read and write . I have attached the picture of what error i am getting. can anyone please help me what i need to do. if i need to add ant cod...

Lchal.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reading from CAN bus (just as plain listener)

Hi ST Experts,Recently I have started with experimentation on STM32407 Discovery board. Basically I am trying to implement CAN bus listener for particular ID from the vehicle. For my testing I am hooking on to OBD (where I have OBD unit to read the ...

PD S.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F3 External loader SPI flash based

I am trying to develop an external loader for an SPI Nor flash and i am not being able. All the documentation is referred to QSPI. In the TouchGFX documentation the S25FL032P_STM32G071B-NUCLEO.stldr loader is mentioned for this purpouse. However, i c...

0693W000007AwI7QAK.png
DCajigal by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels