STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

HAL_SPI_ReceiveIT not working on STM32F4

I am working on a project where I am using two boards to communicate via SPI. The master board (TMS320F28377S) is sending data successfully via SPINow, my receiver board is running on a STM32F439 processor, I'm relatively new to this micro. I configu...

GVega.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

VREFINT_CAL address for STM32F103T8

Hello All, I want to find the Vref Voltage on which my ADC is operating. For this I am trying to find the VDDA. To get the VDDA I need to find the VREFINT_CAL value of my Microcontroller. I am unable to find the memory address for the same in both da...

DChan.5 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

We purchased STM32F103CBT6 from Disty and realized that part received with MSL 2 & 3. Had find all the document and didn't mention on the MSL rating. Anyone can advise on this whether is normal ?

We purchased STM32F103CBT6 from Disty and realized that part received with MSL 2 & 3. Had find all the document and didn't mention on the MSL rating. Anyone can advise on this whether is normal ?

ENeoh.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PWM pulse counter doesn't work properly

Hello,Here is code:Prescale=7;Periode=7999;Pulse=3998;void PWMControl(unsigned int Freq){ TIM_TimeBaseInitTypeDef TimeStructureure; TIM_OCInitTypeDef TIMOCStructureure; TimeStructure.TIM_Prescaler=Prescale; TimeS...

JJohn.3 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels