STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! DMA Interrupt every 1/4 buffer

Hi,I'm using a STM32G030 controller and I'm working with ADC Timer-triggered and DMA for storing the data. I need a quad-buffered DMA that generates an interrupt when 1/4 of the buffer has been filled. I'm not experienced with this so I'm asking some...

xpp07 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Firmware download works, but debugging is not working

Hello, I'm trying to debug an custom board with STM32L010C6 and STLINK V2. The firmware download seems to work fine, but the debugging is not working. The execution stops here:0x1FF00220 4800   LDR   r0,[pc,#0] ; @0x1FF00224I've already tried to brea...

DOwts.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

NUCLEO-F030R8, Virtual Com Port

Purpose: try to print "hello world" .Status: VCP shown in Device Manager as COM3. Putty can connect. Nothing displayed, tried other serial port debug tool. No success. simple code, except HAL_UART_Transmit, all others are auto-generated by CubeIDE. U...

YLu.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

PWM on STM32l4 stops working randomly

I have a problem that the PWM timer stops working randomly, maybe once every 2 weeks on 4 prototoypes. The PWM signal is just high instead of the frequency it should do. I have added reset and recover but nothing seems to fix. Since I am not able to ...

rickard2 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F4 Timer interrupt and Sending data over Usart

I am using the STM32F407VET6 and SPL libraries. My goal is very straightforward, just send data over usart periodically.But when I send data (buttoncheck function) inside the timer interrupt it stucks " while(USART_GetFlagStatus(USART3, USART_FLAG_TC...

goktug by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI Multi-master NSS Setup

HelloIm trying to implement stm32 spi multi-master function on a stm32f765 according to the below presentationI keep getting MODF error when transmitting as a master, that would indicate that the slave sets the masters NSS pin low. Even if I set the ...

0693W000003QsuWQAS.png

Resolved! Stop Transmit interrupt manually during transmitting

HiI'm doing a project to detect collision on UART, when I get data from Rx, I will compare it with the data I transmitted, if there aren't the same, means collision occurred, then I will immediately stop my transmitting interrupt to stop sources wast...

Olly Kao by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos