STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Could not set IWDG timeout to max (~32s) for STM32G031?

I am using Nucleo-G031K board and attempt to set IWDG timeout to max value of ~32s. Got hard fault. Here is the code. Any idea?  iwdg_hIwdg.Instance = IWDG; iwdg_hIwdg.Init.Prescaler = IWDG_PRESCALER_256; iwdg_hIwdg.Init.Window = IWDG_WINDOW_DISABLE;...

Ccui.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F072RB in I2C slave mode

I am using STM as i2c slave. When other i2c master reads, first byte is always 0xFF and rest are correct data from STM with 1 byte shift so master needs to read 1 extra byte. Also I get HAL_I2C_ERROR_OVR error during that. Please suggest.

Multiprocessor mode with address mark detection only receives data which has '0' as MSB. After waking up (RWU=0) when the correct address is received subsequent bytes should be received normally, and not interpreted as another address?

I have configured the UART for multiprocessor communication over RS485. I can receive and transmit data correctly, but if the data contains a '1' as MSB it is interpreted as an address. Now it is clear from the documentation that this is the correct ...

0693W000007Ehc9QAC.png 0693W000007EhcsQAC.png 0693W000007EhgBQAS.png 0693W000007EhjoQAC.jpg
RWedu.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

CAN frame structure in STM32

Hi,I am trying to implement CAN bus using STM32F072RBusing normal mode.I have found successfully transmission & reception from both the nodes.I am having one doubt regarding the frame formation.CAN is having the format asSOF|11 bit identifier|SRR|IDE...

Bs.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

nucleo L476RG and AD9834

hello, I try to use the AD9834 with the nucleo L476RG and I have some issue. I use Spi 1 , send that I think good, but it's not work.here are my code, I hope someone can help. thanks and sorry for my englishint PINSW = 1;   //int led = GPIO_PIN_5; in...

Seth1er by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

About ADC conversion time

Hi,In STM32L073, the ADC conversion time is stated as 0.875us with 12-bit resolution.Even in the actual test, it has been confirmed by the continuous operation of 1ch of ADC.However, I set the ADC results to be transferred by DMA, the ADC conversion ...

HMura.6 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels