STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Which parts of an .ELF file go into the .bin file?

(since I am getting "Error while parsing Rich Text Content" in the saved post all the time, even though in the EDITOR everything renders just fine, I dumped the text in there without nice formatting)---------------------------------------------------...

SKled.1 by Senior II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mount problems with SD Card greater than 1G

Dear all,i'm developing an application with STM32F750N8 and I'm using SDMMC peripheral (48MHz clock, rising clock transition, no prescaler and hardware flow control) and FatFs library, for read and write the micro SD Card.I tried to use a 1GB SD Card...

Luca G. by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F303 ADC1 calibration stuck

HiI'm porting my STM32F103 code to the STM32F303, and noticed the significant difference in the ref manual regarding the ADC module. Being a beginner in STM32 MCUs, I'm struggling to get my calibration run correctly.I feel like I am doing as I'm supp...

AAnth.1 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F103 UART2 not Receiving data

Hi all,I am facing one issue with STM32F103 UART2 receiving side, it is transmitting data but not receiving. i just configured MCU with CUBEMX and changed only main.c file.Configuration and main.c are attached here.I just made a very simple program "...

sanju by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels