STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Would you tell me the condition(Hi/Low/Hiz/PullHigh/PullLow) of all ports of STM32G474 MCU chip when it gets boot mode with boo0 pin of high?

I'm building a new custom PCB with the MCU(STM32G4) chip and needs to get it updated with a new Firmware through UART by main computer. then I HAVE TO CARE all MCU pins so as NOT to make bad effects on other LSI during boot mode. I need to know all t...

TKoya.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why does my Opamp PGA seem to be 10, not 16?

Hi,I have a board, with STM32f303. It generally works fine, but I am using the opamps and they are causing me trouble. I have set them up to have PGA of 16, and be internally connected to the ADC, and have test points on my board where I can measure ...

0693W000003C1qsQAC.png 0693W000003C1qJQAS.png
DMolo by Senior
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! float correctly displayed in debug but not in release.

Dear experts,i try to use the float library with printf or vsnprintf. The option nano has been checked, the -u _printf_float too. The latest version of STM32cubeIDE, the proc is STM32F446RE. The value of floats are correctly displayed in debug but i...

papageno by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H723ZG Highest USART Baud Rate & Voltage Scaling

The datasheet of STM32H723ZG claims to have a highest USART baudrate at 12.5Mbit/s (with 100MHz kernel frequency and 8 oversampling). But with voltage scaling 0 (VOS0), it is possible to have a higher kernel frequency to 137.5MHz, and therefore the b...

ZChen.3 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

About alternate function of STM32F746

Hello,STM32F74xxx Reference manual (RM0385) 6.3.2 I / O pin alternate function multiplexer and mapping has the following description.After reset the multiplexer selection is alternate function 0 (AF0).I think that when AF0 is selected, it will be ass...

[STM32G474] - ADC Error

Hello everyone,I am currently working with the STM32G474QET6.Trying to measure Honeywell pressure sensors whose output voltage ranges from 0V to 3V.The problem is that the measurements have a much greater error than indicated in the data sheet.To rul...

JTánt.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels