STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Stm32f730i8 spi issue

Hi, I am using stm32f730i8 chip set for my application, whereas I am communicating the peripheral through spi where I need high frequency clock. But currently I am able to operate with 2MHz if I increase beyond that the spi clock is getting skewed.Pl...

KSiva.11 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7 PVD not interrupting

Hi,I want to get the PVD on a STM32H743 running in order to write some data to the flash, which did not work for whatever reason. So, as a first step, I tried to implement an interrupt which just pulls a GPIO-pin high and check it with an oscilloscop...

MaxMax by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Clearing the SPI Buffer

Hi all, I'm working on a project where I am using an STM32F3 (master) to communicate with an STM32G0 (slave) using SPI with DMA. The G0 performs a task and can receive commands, and have it's "registers" (ie. state data) read out over the SPI. I want...

Konami by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to change MSI frequency on the fly ?

Hi, I am working on an STM32L476RCT6 and I use STM32CubeMX to configure the peripherals of the microcontroller.Currently the microcontroller runs on MSI, whose frequency is set at 8 MHz. The clock configuration is as follows :I want to use the USB in...

0693W000008zHvSQAU.png 0693W000008zHsAQAU.png
VGava by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H735-DK reset

I have a demoboard STM32H735-DK. I develop a demo for my customer. All OK. But when I supply the card (with USB cable) the application-firmware doesn't run: I have to press the button reset for start it. Why? Thanks for your answer.

MGatt.2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

NUCLEO-L412RB Pin stopped working as input

Im not sure if i fried a pin or if i am missing something, but i a using a NUCLEO-L412RBhttps://www.st.com/resource/en/user_manual/dm00387966-stm32-nucleo-64-p-boards-stmicroelectronics.pdfand i can use in PA6 as an ouput pin fine, but for some reaso...

TShem.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wake up pin identify issue

I use 3 wake up pin PA0,PC5 and PC13 .(MCU part number is STM32L452)When trigger wake up pin to wake up MCU from the standby mode.How to identify which WAKE UP PIN is triggered?

Adams by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels