STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Troubles changing boot1 address in Flash Option Bytes

Hello,I am having troubles changing boot1 address in Option Byte in FlashI want to change boot1 address, allowing me to launch either in bootloader mode (system memory) or usercode mode(flash) without using a jump.I am currently testing on the STM32H...

BNord.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Matlab Digital filter not working, how come?

Before reading any further, to give you on some insight on the output level of the oscilloscope picture'sthe ~340mV green signal is normal. If you know me I posted a question as to why its 340mV but for sake of simplicity 340mV is normal in this case...

0693W000004KTAzQAO.jpg 0693W000004KTAfQAO.png 0693W000004KTAkQAO.png 0693W000004KTApQAO.png
CLeo.1 by Senior II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

HAL_UART_Transmit_IT only send first letter

I am very new to use hal_usartTransmit_it because I use only usart_transmit() , which is the blocking mode.I changed all of my transmit() code to transmit_it() for better performance, but after that my ble send message only shows buffer's first lette...

DU2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F722VC QSPI read problem, data lines are ignored

Hello!I am trying to read data by QSPI (MCU STM32F722VC). But QSPI always reads out the last value written to DR register by previous operation and does not read data from data lines. For exapmle, DR value is 0xAA from previous write operation. Then ...