STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Unable to debug on STM32L151VE via IAR Embedded Workbench

We've got some piece of code that we would like to debug on the MCU. This works fine with the previous hardware version of our product, which uses an STM32L151RET6.On our new hardware version using the STM32L151VE, however, debugging from IAR does no...

zhm by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

What is the correct procedure to recover an STM32L4x that has been put in Shutdown and experiences a brown out or POR. it shows the correct flags after reset, but the same flags appear after subsequent Shutdown periods.

This is the sequence of events:Enter Shutdown with RTC Wake up timer enabled (5 seconds)Brown out, remove and restore powerPOR Reset occurs, correct PWR->CSR = 0x0C000600Clear CSR flags by writing 1 to RMVF in CSRRead CSR flags and confirm they are c...

dtrae.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

high current consumption with stm32g474

I have about 250 mikroAmpere current consumption in shutdown mode.used board: NUCLEO-G474RE, nothing except ammeter connected to the board.code to shutdown: __HAL_RCC_PWR_CLK_ENABLE(); HAL_PWR_DisableWakeUpPin (PWR_WAKEUP_PIN2_HIGH); /* Clear all ...

rzong.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! R_ADC Value for STM32H753

Hi,The STM32H753 datasheet is missing the R_ADC value.On the caption of Figure 92 (p. 284) it says that R_ADC value can be found in table 183, but the value is not there.Does anybody have this value? Did the value change between Rev.Y and Rev.V?Thank...

Yan Rosh by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WFI() issue using Nucleo STM32G031K8 and uVision.

Hi together, I’m trying to start a new project using STM32G031. The final decision of the MCU isn’t made yet and therefore I’m currently testing the possibilities with the Nucleo STM32G031K8 board. I’m using the onboards USB debug interface. I start ...

DRH by Associate III
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels