STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! My SPI clock produce 16bit rather than 8bit

I have a problem where my SPI clock produce 16bit, where I already set it to 8bit. I am not using any HAL driver, but I am learning from online course to develop my own driver from scratch.I have a problem at SPI master slave.The program is like this...

0693W00000900cfQAA.jpg
WM_IR by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pin Compatible Alternatives to STM32F765VIT6?

Due to the global chip shortages, we need to purchase a pin-compatible (LQFP100) version of the STM32F765VIT6. Since we don't need the 2k Flash we are looking at the STM32F7767VGT6, or the STM32F746VGT6. Both appear to have the same essential archite...

I want to generate 4 phase pwm for interleaved buck converter with independently controllable duty on each channel. I am using stm32f103 series mcu. I want to know if its possible with this micro controller .

I am told by that configuring a timer as master and others as slaves can generate multiphase pwm . but I cant figure out how exactly to set the configuration. I am aware its possible in few of the advanced MCU with HRTIM. But I want to use stm32f103 ...

Arg.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels