STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32L452 RTC wakeup timer works, but just once

I initialize RTC timer by first clearing RTC_CR register,then waiting until WUTWF bit is on, then setting RTC WUTR register to 100, and RTC_CR to 0x4420 (wakeup timer enable, wakeup interrupt enable, bypass shadow). Bypass shadow register is set for ...

WPuch by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't enable DMA stream for UART4 Tx

Currently I am using the STM32H753ZIT6 to do all the bare metals. Essentially what I am trying to do is just enable UART4 Tx to send some debug messages thats all. Everytime I try to enable the DMA1_Stream3 (UART4_Tx) it just gives me a TEIF3 error a...

CLeo.1 by Senior II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

5V-tolerant input pulls 5V down to 4V

Hi all:I am using an STM32407 running at 3.3V, and I have 2 inputs connected to 5V signals.One of the signals comes from an outside sensor (a data line), and the other one is connected to a 5V optocoupler populated on the same board.I have measured t...

Diez.R. by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! State of UART pins during a reset on STM32F439

I am having a hard time finding out the state of the UART pins while the chip is held in RESET. Are pins E2, D5, D4, and E1 held in a high-impedance state while the RESET pin H9 is pulled low? I suspect they are, but am trying to confirm through docu...

LKish.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

I2C stm32F103

Hi,i come up with my question related to I2C communication using stm32F103,I would like to interface my I2C LCD (slave) with MCU ( master), but i have a problem with the Transmit sequencei have configured the GPIO's PB6 (SCL) and PB7(SDA) as open dra...

0693W00000ANH9uQAH.png
SIDRI.1 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

digital clock in custom container

Hi, I have a custom container that includes a digital clock. But when I set the clock any initial time, it starts from 00:00:00. How do I set the clock to the initial time that I want?

Ezgi by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels