STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

TIM1_BKIN Behavior When Fault is Detected

Please I want to Know how TIM1_BKIN for example in STM32F103C8T6, behavior when it detects fault and when the Fault disappears? What is the approximate Time it may take to turn off the TIM1 PWMs Channels ant when the fault disappears, does it delay ...

Resolved! Write & Read to SDRAM with STM32H743

Hello, I want to write and read from an external SDRAM using an STM32H743. I never did this project before and I did not find any example of project to help me.Please can you point me to good example of project "SDRAM/FileSystem" ?Thank you.

PyKe by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 Functional Block Programming

Hi,Is there any functional block diagram programming for STM32 microcontrollers? The logical operation, input management, arithmetic operations, decision controls, etc.Regards,Umit

umtkyck by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

How does watermark for FDCAN work? - STM32H7

Thats a question that has bothered me for a while. When receiving FDCAN messages, I can specify a watermark on how many bytes the interrupt triggers.How exactly does it work?If I have a message of 8 bytes and I set the watermark to 1 byte, does the i...

Yoschii97 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Timer synchronization offset STM32G431RB

I am trying to configure two timers (TIM3 & TIM4) to start at the same time, following the procedure in RM0440 pg. 1304. However, when I scope the output pins of my timers, there is a ~25us delay between the edges of the pulses. Is there any way to e...

IBeck.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels