STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Wrong data through SPI on STM32F7

Hello dear community. I'd tried so long so i decided to ask for you.I need to send some data pack from STM32F7(master) to STM32F1.I use STM32CubeIDE platform. My code is below.Problem is that in receiving back data by master. First byte has always co...

DVovk.1 by Associate II
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

HardFault went reading flash

This routeen fails on the lineFlash_End_Address() at flash_page.c:87 0x80004e6where line 87 is *DATA_64 = *(__IO uint64_t *)StartPageAddress;_______________________________________________________________________________________uint32_t Flash_End_Add...

PGood.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! External Oscillator

Hi,I'm using STM32F072C8 controller on custom board. I want to use external ready oscillator instead of using crystal component.So need some information on how to interface external oscillator to STM32 controller and configurations that has to be mad...

BPR by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
Labels